Concord deliver flawless sophistication and contemporary appeal with their Impresario Watch. Exuding pure luxury in rose-gold and silver- tones, this exquisite timepiece is styled with a dainty 32mm case, signature coin edge bezel detailing, a lustrous Mother of pearl dial and steel link bracelet. A feminine accessory that will appeal to modern sensibilities, it looks equally chic worn with a T-shirt and jeans or an evening gown.
This watch measures:
• Case diameter 32mm/1.26"
• Length of the strap can be adjusted by removing chain links
• Stainless steel and 18kt rose gold
• Sapphire crystal
• Signature coin-edge bezel
• White mother-of-pearl dial
• Rose gold-plated hands, applied Arabic numerals and stick markers
• Two-tone link bracelet with push-button deployment clasp
• Water resistance 50 meters
• Swiss quartz movement
• Covered by an international warranty against any defect in manufacturing, valid for three years from the date of purchase
• To activate the warranty on your watch, please call our customer service team
• Comes in a protective designer packagingProduct Code: 212895662
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 50 AED shipping fee for orders below 500 AED.
Order between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 35 AED shipping fee for orders below 500 AED.
Order before 8.00 pm
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 25 AED shipping fee for orders below 500 AED.
100 AED shipping fee
Order before 12.00 pm
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 50 AED shipping fee for orders less than 500 AED.
All deliveries are offered based on availability.
Subject to meeting the conditions set out in this Returns and Exchanges section, we offer a “no questions asked" free returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us for any reason up to 30 days from delivery of your Order, free of charge. Non-Returnable Items - Please note that the following items cannot be returned: beauty, grooming, underwear, earrings, candles, face masks and vintage pieces.More about returns