This 24-hour, light-textured daily hydrator leaves skin comfortable and well-balanced, particularly in harsh weather conditions. It's made with antarcticine, a glycoprotein extracted from microorganisms sourced from sea glaciers and notable for an ability to protect skin from cold air, as well as Imperata cylindrica, a plant indigenous to the Australian desert that possesses superb water retention properties in dry conditions. Expect the forumla to reduce moisture loss, while drawing and absorbing moisture from the air.
• Antarcticine, sourced from Antarctica, is a glycoprotein* that has demonstrated many unique benefits when used in skincare formulas. With superb protection against dryness, Antarcticine helps hydrate skin and provides it with a noticeably smoother appearance while shielding skin from the damaging effects of free-radicals. It further helps to protect skin from extremely cold temperatures, facilitating skins retention of natural water reserves. The organic substance thrives in the most extreme environmental conditions as a result of the cryoprotective (protection against freezing) properties of the molecule.
*A glycoprotein is a macromolecule composed of a protein and a carbohydrate (an oligosaccharide).
• The Imperata Cylindrica plant thrives in dry, excessively saline environments and is native to many of Earth's deserts, but is especially prolific in the Australian Outback. Imperata Cylindrica's roots contain high concentrations of potassium which provides an immediate and lasting hydrating effect. In our formulation, Imperata Cylindrica helps skin to store and retain moisture efficiently even in the driest weather conditions. It is believed that indigenous Australians of centuries past used the desert plant as a substitute for salt, due to its high saline content.
• Squalane is a healing botanical lipid with a high affinity for skin to instantly restore and replenish.
• 24 Hour, light-textured hydrator
• Reduces moisture loss
How to use:
• Apply to clean facial skin day or night as needed to combat moisture depletion
American cosmetics brand Kiehl's begun life as a single pharmacy in Manhattan at Third Avenue and East 13th Street in 1851. Today, exploring unique natural ingredient solutions to personalise your targeted skin, hair, and body care routine, their lauded products guarantee a healthy, nourished feeling from head to toe.
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 50 AED shipping fee for orders below 500 AED.
Order before 8.00 pm
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 35 AED shipping fee for orders below 500 AED.
Order before 8.00 pm
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 25 AED shipping fee for orders below 500 AED.
100 AED shipping fee
Order before 3.00 pm
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 50 AED shipping fee for orders less than 500 AED.
All same-day and next-day deliveries are offered based on availability.