Formulated specifically for normal to oily skin types, this Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser purifies and thoroughly cleanses for a smooth, healthy looking complexion. It's a non-stripping, mildly foaming formula, which contains Amazonian white clay and finely crushed diatomaceous earth particles to gently remove surface debris, toxins, and oils which can enlarge the appearance of pores.
• The outer layer of the oat kernel is a solid source of dietary fiber, an excellent natural exfoliant, and absorbent of surface oil. Oat Kernel Meal is known for its anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Amazonian White Clay helps purify and detoxify skin. it is known to remove bacteria, toxins, excess oil and dead cells that can clog skin and result in enlarged pores.
• Aloe Barbadensis from the Aloe Vera plant; known for its soothing effect.
• Diatomaceous Earth, a natural skin-sloughing ingredient found in fresh and salt water, attached to cultivated solla, rocks, and seaweeds.
• Mildly foaming, deep cleansing formula
• Gentle Exfoliation eliminatine surface toxins
How to use:
• Apply a generous amount of the formula to damp skin. With clean finger tips, gently massage over face and/or neck in an upward and outward circular motion. Remove thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use morning and/or night. Avoid immediate eye area.
American cosmetics brand Kiehl's begun life as a single pharmacy in Manhattan at Third Avenue and East 13th Street in 1851. Today, exploring unique natural ingredient solutions to personalise your targeted skin, hair, and body care routine, their lauded products guarantee a healthy, nourished feeling from head to toe.
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 50 AED shipping fee for orders below 500 AED.
Order before 8.00 pm
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 35 AED shipping fee for orders below 500 AED.
Order before 8.00 pm
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 25 AED shipping fee for orders below 500 AED.
100 AED shipping fee
Order before 3.00 pm
Free delivery for orders 500 AED and above. 50 AED shipping fee for orders less than 500 AED.
By subscribing to Ounass, you’re agreeing to ourTerms & Conditions